At Infarm we want to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
In 2050 more than 7 billion people will be living in cities. We’re recreating urban farming for a more sustainable future.
Be part of the infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who You Are:
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
As a maintenance technician, you are responsible for the maintenance and care of our farms in Munich, Augsburg and Regensburg, according to defined processes and quality standards, at our local customers. As part of our mobile team, you work closely with our infarm gardeners and clients.
The position requires a person with a technical background and practical experience. Due to the technical design of our systems, you will solve technical problems related to pipes, pumps, valves, radiators, irrigation systems, LED lamp units and fans.
We Like to See:
- Interest in agriculture and hydroponic systems
- Experience in the maintenance of production machines
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday