We’re The Boston Beer Firm. We brew the perfect beer. We rent the perfect folks.
We’re at all times keen to seek out aggressive, motivated, hardworking individuals who love beer and need to be part of our staff. We work laborious and we play laborious. Suppose you may have what it takes?
We’re at the moment hiring a Safety Member/Greeter at our Samuel Adams Boston Taproom. We’re
The Boston Beer Firm. We brew the perfect beer. We rent the perfect folks.
As a member of the safety employees, your duty is to supply direct bodily safety to employees, patrons, and brewery belongings, whereas selling a optimistic, protected and gratifying setting for all visitors to the Faucet Room.
What You will Do:
• Welcome each visitor in a heat and inclusive method whereas serving as an enthusiastic first and final impression of the Faucet Room to all our visitors.
• Work with administration to establish and deal with potential security dangers all through the brewery
• Turn out to be familiarized with all Faucet Room insurance policies for visitors and be certain that we’re in compliance with the phrases of our native legal guidelines always.
• Be certain that no intoxicated individuals or unaccompanied minors enter the premises.
• Keep cleanliness and order contained in the taproom, together with sweeping as wanted, and directing distributors and performers to their correct places.
• Present frequent and common inspections of the restrooms and retail house, whereas addressing any potential points which could in any other case harm our services, violate our working allow and/or hinder the overall enjoyment of the Faucet Room for the remainder of our visitors.
• Eradicating any visitor who’s being disruptive and/or exhibiting clear indicators of being visibly intoxicated, all whereas utilizing logic, clear communication, and professionalism all through.
• Monitoring the variety of visitors coming into and exiting the Faucet Room as wanted and implementing an orderly door wait as soon as capability is reached.
• Turn out to be totally familiarized with the historical past, mission and tradition to promptly reply to any inquiries our visitors could have.
• Greet any visitors with reservations, particular occasions and/or choosing up keg(s), earlier than then notifying the Supervisor on responsibility about their arrival.
• Keep visitor rely log whereas reporting incidents of a critical nature to the ground supervisor on responsibility.
• Keep neatness and cleanliness on the workstation, within the retail space, and in entrance of the primary entrance.
• Observe all steps of process as outlined within the safety plan
• Capable of be in your ft for eight hours at a time.
• Have the ability to transfer as a lot as 160lbs.
• Bar ambiance, The noise stage anticipated to be reasonable to loud. continuously uncovered to exterior climate circumstances.
Training and Expertise:
o Excessive College Diploma or equal
o Earlier safety/door employees expertise is most popular
o CPR/First Help licensed is most popular
o TIP’s Coaching is most popular