Storekeeper – Service Industry, Based in Singapore
As our Company embarks on rapid business expansion, we are sourcing for a highly-driven, dynamic and committed Storekeeper to provide operational support for all our accounts, where we provide services such as Facilities Management, Housekeeping, Portering, Health Attendant and Visitor Management services at local healthcare institutions and Government sector. Due to the current aggressive growth and transformational stage of the business, the successful candidate must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced working environment, convert diversified challenges into alternatives and be resourceful in working with the team to achieve the desired outcomes aligned with the business direction of the company. A rewarding performance-based remuneration package, including an attractive management incentive scheme and career growth path will be tailored for the successful candidate. The Company is an Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) company providing healthcare support services and property & facilities management providers to both public and private sectors in Singapore. The company has 2 core businesses in healthcare support and facilities management services. Besides Singapore, the Group also has strong presence in Malaysia and Taiwan. Collectively, it has a total combined staff power of more than 10,00 across Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain an updated inventory record.
- Ensure the accuracy in the inventory record and stock counts
- Packing and preparation of goods for deliveries Ensure that all stores or goods received are in good order and conditions.
- No discrepancy to the goods or services received, as well as all documentation
- Timely attendance and processing of all requests for retailer gadgets
- Prompt deliveries with the approved goods, as scheduled Timely attendance and processing of all delivery orders for Procurement and Finance payment processing
- Attend to requests of internal equipment and machines transfer from various sites
- Perform regular checks on machines at sites
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Superior
What we are looking for:
- NITEC in engineering field
- Basic knowledge of technical knowledge, Windows Excel worksheet
- Knowledge of data-entry and use of ERP software
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,800.00 – $2,400.00 per month
- storekeeping : 1 year (Required)
- class 3: 3 years (Required)
- Singapore (Required)
- Work Remotely: