A GDI cleaner is generally responsible for cleaning work including dusting of offices, vacuuming, the cleaning of all hard floor surfaces, washrooms, and the collection and removal of garbage from drop points to a garbage bin.
With 22,000 trained employees in 17 locations across Canada, we are Canada’s National Cleaning and Maintenance Company. From Vancouver to Halifax, we maintain a diverse portfolio consisting of commercial, industrial, retail, recreational, educational and food manufacturing facilities.
This employment opportunity is an excellent entry-level position, ideal for students and candidates seeking a second job, or for candidates re-entering the workforce. Reliability and flexibility required
This role is a permanent, part-time position, Monday, Wednesday and Friday in St. Mary’s at 12 hours per week .
To become fully competent in the execution of the job about 3 months on the job training is required.
- Office cleaning
- Clean glass and remove fingerprint marks and smudges from all vertical surfaces.
- Clean washrooms and replenish all washroom supplies including: hand towels, toilet paper, hand soap and sanitary napkins
- Empty all waste containers. Wash and sanitize thoroughly. Reline containers and remove waste to designated area.
- Available to work early evenings
- Reliable & Flexible
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and able to take direction
- Teamwork and cooperation skills necessary
- Safety conscious
- Pass a current criminal record check