Papa John’s Pizza.
Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.
Come Join the Papa John’s team ! We are looking for motivated individual(s) to join our pizza dough production staff.
Job Duties – Pizza dough production
· Setting up the production room including cleaning and/or sanitize of all production equipment and food contact surfaces prior to the start of dough making.
· Measure ingredients to specifications and follow the mixing process exactly to produce high quality dough.
· Weighing of cut dough to correct sizes.
· Placing rounded dough balls into clean dough trays.
· Properly tagging, dating and recording number of trays made.
· Paperwork including recording temperatures and time keeping.
· Cleaning of all contact surfaces, machinery and equipment immediately after production.
· Following of the daily production room clean-up checklist and ensure all tasks completed and signed off.
· Completing all paperwork necessary through-out your shift.
· Adhering to Papa John’s quality standards.
· General housekeeping duties.
Physical requirements –
· Candidate must be able to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
· Repetitive use of hands.
· Must be able to handle 40 – 50 lbs.
· Exposure to heat/cold and loud noises.
· Candidate may be required to twist, bend up or down and reach above shoulders.
· 1+ years of production or assembly work.
· 1+ years of food handling.
· Reliable transportation.
Shifts are : Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 8 am and finishing between 2 – 4 pm depending on the needs of the company.
12$ per hour to start, approximately 20 – 25 hours per week
Located in Moncton Industrial Park.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Store Discount
- Food handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Moncton, NB (Required)
- English (Required)