Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, evian® and A&W®.
About our People
We are committed to doing our best every day and our core values define and reflect how we work:
- Safety First
About this opportunity
This is a Full-Time Merchandiser position that will be responsible covering Toronto area, on occasion you may be asked to go outside of your designated area.
You will be reporting to the Sales Execution Lead based out of Brampton.
Our Merchandiserswork in local stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to “Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness”. Our Coca-Cola Merchandiser is our frontline ambassador bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities.
Please watch this video to get a better understanding of this role: https://vimeo.com/281865103/16108cf9df
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1 year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or related field, preferred Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks or certification, preferred 1 year experience working under little or no supervision
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck) ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs or 22 kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time