Allianz Automotive is the leading strategic partner of automotive manufacturers in the provision of insurance and mobility services, currently working with over 40 car brands in more than 30 countries. Automotive manufacturers, financial services, car dealerships, and mobility service providers can choose from a portfolio of customized products and service solutions in the fields of motor insurance.
The Automotive Innovation Center is part of Allianz Automotive and consists of Automotive Solutions and New Mobility. It acts as an enabler within the Allianz Group by providing solutions related to the automotive and mobility industry and is continuously engaged in the development of innovative business models along the entire value chain. In projects with automotive manufacturers, suppliers and mobility providers, specific products and solutions are being developed to meet ever-changing requirements of the global automotive insurance market.
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated full-time intern in our Automotive Innovation Center Team in our Munich office, for a minimum period of 4 months. Present university students are welcome to apply.
- Supporting the teams Automotive Solutions and New Mobility in projects with cooperation partners
- Analyzing current mobility developments and their impact on the automotive as well as on the insurance industry
- Supporting the conception of new business models in the fields of new mobility, usage-based insurance and autonomous driving
- Preparing contents about innovative and technology-driven topics in the field of vehicle development, e.g. autonomous driving, driving assistance systems and electric mobility
- Researching and preparation of complex market information and enterprise data for Top Management meetings and workshops
- Continuous administration and management of internal knowledge database
- Student of Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields within interdisciplinary programs; your study course will determine the focus area of your engagement within the AIC
- High affinity to automotive industry, ideally previous job experience at an OEM, automotive supplier, financial captive, mobility service provider or consulting company
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in an international team
- Ability to work independently and link facts, quick learner
- Advanced skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluent in German and English
Please note that the mandatory application document is the CV, all other files such as Cover Letter for the position, University Transcripts, Diploma and Employer Testimonials/References are advisable and desired by the Hiring Department for a more comprehensive application assessment.
- Application deadline: rolling
- Job Start: ASAP, minimum 4 months (ongoing)
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.