AboutFedEx Supply Chain
FedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative method tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging greatest practices and the world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Provide Chain delivers leading solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information, go tosupplychain.fedex.com.
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the worlds most admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much more!
TheWarehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing andshipping of product to meet company standards of security, safety andproductivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality andlegality.
This position will beresponsible for..
- Accurately selectingproduct according to the customers order specifications.
- Load and unload productonto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparingproduct for shipment, guaranteeing that the exact number and type of product isloaded and shipped.
- Perform picking/packingduties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Utilize operation RadioFrequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality,inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine theappropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels andcharts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facilitysequipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriaterecords and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physicalinventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count productsfor accuracy and or injury/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable ofthe responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse ifnecessary.
- Perform labeling,sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsiblefor operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform work in a safeand efficient manner.
- Perform other duties asassigned.
- Minimum 0-2 years ofexperience in a warehouse environment.
- Warehouse ManagementSystems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong sense ofurgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention todetail and quality.
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills.
- Customerservice driven.
- Strongteam player.
With orwithout accommodation:
- Ability to followpolicies and procedures.
- Ability to read, writeand interpret information.
- Ability to add,subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands tomanipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability tosit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability tointermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visualacuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and theability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carryitems less than 50 pounds.
ADA FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available forqualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent applicationprocess.
FedEx Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualifiedapplicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, incapacity, veteran status, and other legallyprotected characteristics.